Rain Rain Go Away!
Apparently, in other parts of the country it is nearly summer. Portland has not recieved that message. It's been raining and in the 50's -60's for most of the time we have been back. That's a cold winter day in Phoenix! Tyler and Collin are not bothered by it though. Here they are playing in the rain without shoes on. What would you expect with my boys though. Oh, and Collin has no pants on!
3 comments:
Ohh, rain! I'm jealous! It's so funny how kids just don't care about the weather, as long as they can play outside it's all good. We're hitting 106 tomorrow, I think we'll be indoors or off to the pool. We miss you guys! Happy Birthday to Collin, what a cutie pie!
Good to see that the rain can be overcome. I hope that the Harwoods can be that resilient, or at least that Noah will stop scowling when his face gets hit with rain!
We miss you... was 114 today...hot, hot, hot...Elizabeth
Post a Comment