Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Return to the Valley of the Sun
On our trip back to Phoenix we drove to Bend to attend Matt's friend Shad's wedding. From Bend we drove through Ontario, Oregon to Utah. We went to Bryce Canyon and the Coral Sand Dunes. From there, we drove south to Phoenix where we saw some spectaular views north of the Grand Canyon. I wish our pictures were better and more plentiful, but our digital camera broke. Word to the wise, sand and digital cameras do not mix! The following pictures and any taken in the near future will be from Kodak disposable cameras. We kinda felt stupid asking people at Bryce Canyon to take our picture with our super high tech gadget! The kids kept asking to see the pictures and I kept holding it out as if I was using a digital camera. Matt told Tyler I was going to take the camera to the store where they would put our pictures on PAPER!
Bryce Canyon

Coral Sand Dunes

No comments: