First Day of School

Today is Tyler's First day of Kindergarten (WAHHHH!!!) at St. John Bosco and Collin's first day at God's Garden. Well, second first day (see post from a year ago). Tyler was very excited to go especially after meeting his teacher and seeing his classroom last night. He even told me it was OK if I was late picking him up. How thoughtful, cause I just might be late!


Collin and I have been rehearsing me leaving him at school. And what you can't see about that "packcack" is there is a pacifier in the side pocket. He promises not to take it out!

The front gate to the school. There was a mob of 8th grade girls fighting over who was going to show him to his classroom. Back off girls!!

Seriously, the door is over there, Mom!

Collin was still a bit unsure about going, but I think our rehearsing paid off! He marched right into his classroom, handed his teacher his project, put his backpack in his cubby, and got to work on some grape scented playdoh. There were NO tears!
I am crossing my fingers that it stays that way!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment